Saturday 28 March 2015

Roses Just for You!!

Good morning my dears, Suzi Mac here with you today 
to share my regular Saturday Inspirational post 
and of course to showcase the gorgeous papers, 
chipboard elements, flowers and lots of other 
crafty goodies which are available over at

Scrap&Craft.co.uk

For my card I've used the beautiful Rose Letters  from Magiczna Kartka
which includes an amzing array of frames and sentiment within the paper pack.
Such pretty designs too.  You will find them HERE 
 I have also used one of the very pretty chipboard frames from Scrapiniec called Park Avenue - 2 layers


Do please pop over to the store and take a peek at the wonderful array of crafty goodies that Emilia has to offer.  You won't be disappointed.



Wishing you all a wonderful weekend.


No comments :

Post a Comment