Saturday 24 October 2015

Christmas Greetings!!!





Good morning my dears, It's Suzi here and it's my day for
 posting and sharing with all you lovely 
Scrap & Craft fans here at



I have a Christmas card to share with you today using lots of
lovely products from scrapandcraft.co.uk store!! 



I will pop a list of ingredients used with links at the bottom of my post.   I have to give a huge shout out to the stunning papers that I've used from Lemoncraft.pl  this range is called Christmas Greetings and I've used the Basic 12 x 12 pack, the quality and designs are amazing.!!!





You can go visit Emilia's Store by clicking on this link 
(Scrap & Craft) where you will find a wonderful array of crafty goodies from Lace, pearls, chipboard and the most stunning papers that you will not find anywhere else in the UK.



Don't forget that you also have a few days to join us
for our October Challenge of Autumn Colours !! HERE 

Thank you so much for popping in to visit.  I wish you
all a wonderful weekend and Happy Crafting!!

Hugs





Products Used:


Lemoncraft - Dreamy Mornings - 12x12" Paper Pack + Bonus    Starry Springs - Baubles x2  

Christmas Greeting - Lemoncraft.pl                    Christmas basic bauble set                    Idea D'oro Christmas set


PRIMA Troika Plum Paper Flowers & Butterfly Collection   Jute Twine - Burgundy   Lemoncraft - Dreamy Mornings - Trims

        Prima Flowers                                  Jute Twine - Burgandy                        Dreamy Mornings Trims 




Lemoncraft - Heart Painted - Trims

         Heart Painted Trims 

2 comments :